Wildlife Services

Lane County does not provide any type of services for wildlife

Please contact one of the following agencies listed below:

Oregon Department of Fish & Wildlife  541-726-3515 or visit their website:

Bats-General Info/Stewart Parmenter 541-686-9661

Cascade Raptor Center  541-485-1320

Lane County Audubon 541-485-2473

J Co Feed (traps/permits)  541-689-1667

Willamette Wildlife Rescue  541-485-8440 / 541-870-7031

Important Note:
If you find a wild animal, DO NOT feed or water.

Place the animal in a cardboard box, keep in a quiet area and call one of the above wildlife numbers for further instructions and assistance.