Lane County Parks - Harbor Vista Park
Harbor Vista Park
Lane County Department of Public Works
Park Hours: Dawn to Dusk.
Park Location and Description:
87658 Harbor Vista Road, Florence, OR 97439.
Harbor Vista Park offers 15 acres of tent and recreational vehicle camping on a year round basis. It is one of the few campgrounds on the Oregon coast with an ocean view, perched above the North Jetty of the Siuslaw River. Harbor Vista is located 3 miles north of Florence on North Jetty Road.
Parking Fees: $4 per vehicle year round.
- 38 RV sites with water and electric hookups
- A view structure which overlooks the North Jetty and the Pacific Ocean
- Restrooms with 5 coin-operated showers (one disabled accessible)
- Disabled accessible campsite
- On-site caretaker
- Beach access (1 mile)
- Hiking Trails
- Sea Lion Caves
- Oregon Dunes National Recreation Area
- Sand Pines Golf Course on the Oregon Dunes
- Heceta Head Lighthouse
- Sea Horse stagecoach rides
- Boating and fishing at the North Jetty, the Siuslaw River and nearby lakes which include: Mercer, Munsel, Sutton, Siltcoos, and Woahink
- Shopping and dining in Florence's Old Town
- River trips on the sternwheeler "Westward Ho"
- Dune buggy rentals
- Jet boat excursions
- Rhododendron Festival every year in May
- Miles of walkable beaches
- Horseback riding
Camping: The 38 site campground is open year round. There is a non-refundable reservation fee of $10 per reservation. The site fees per night are $25 for most sites and $27.50 for premier sites with all sites having water and electric hookups and $7.00 per extra vehicle. Reservations must be made a minimum of 3 days prior to the date you want to arrive. Drop-ins are only guaranteed 2 nights in a site. Sites accommodate RV/tents. Use of dump station free with payment for campsite. Quiet hours are 10:00 pm to 8:00 am. Site specifications vary, so check out the site map for specific site information. Please select Harbor Vista/Camping under "Find a site to reserve" to check for availability and to view site map.
Click here to make a reservation on-line:
Click here for a layout map of Harbor Vista Campground